- Collection of Personally Identifiable Information by Aaron Injections
We do not collect personally identifiable information about you, except when you provide it to us. For example, if you decide to complete a user registration form or online survey, you may be asked to provide certain information such as your contact information (name, email address, mailing address, and telephone number), age group, gender and product and/or cosmetic concerns, and the Aaron Injections products you use. If you decide to place an order, we will also need your delivery and billing addresses, credit card number and expiration date. To protect your personal information, users registering at the Site must also enter an email address and password. If you would prefer that we not collect any personally identifiable information from you, please do not provide us with any such information.
- Use of Personally Identifiable Information by Aaron Injections
- Opt-In EmailOpt-In: If you opt-in during the Site registration process or at other times when you submit personally identifiable information, the information you provide may be used by us to create and deliver your emails such as our newsletters, surveys or other email messages containing product and event information, cosmetics tips or promotions (“Opt-In Emails”). If you prefer not to receive such Opt-In Emails, please do not opt-in to receive these emails.
- Email communications to Serve YouIf you have elected to provide us with your contact information, e.g., by registering at the Site, emailing our Customer Service department or placing an order, we may provide you with service-related announcements concerning the Site or contact you regarding your customer service requests for your order.
- No Disclosure of Personally Identifiable Information for Third-Party Marketing Without Your Consent
We will never provide your personally identifiable information to third parties for their use in marketing their products or services to you without your consent.
- Disclosure of Personally Identifiable Information
- Fraud Protection and Compliance with LawWe may disclose any information, including personally identifiable information, we deem necessary, in our sole discretion, to comply with any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request. We may also exchange information, including personally identifiable information, with other companies and organizations for credit fraud protection and risk reduction.
- Special Events If you elect to participate in any promotions, sweepstakes, surveys, questionnaires or other events during your visit to our Site, the rules or terms and conditions for those events may indicate that your personally identifiable information will be shared with third parties. By choosing to participate and submitting your personally identifiable information with respect to such events, you consent to the disclosure of your personally identifiable information to such third parties.
- Use of Aggregate Information
We may use the information you provide in aggregate (non-personally identifiable) form for internal business purposes, such as generating statistics and developing marketing plans.
- Information We Automatically Collect
IP Addresses. When you connect to the Internet, your computer has a unique identification code called a “MAC ADDRESS”. You also have an “IP address.” Depending on the way you access the Internet, you may also have a different IP address each time you connect, or your IP address may be the same each time, or it may not be a unique IP address – you may share the IP address with others using your router. We log the IP addresses of users who visit this Site. We use your IP address for system administration purposes, such as to help diagnose problems with our server. In addition, we may use your IP address to help identify you and to gather broad demographic information about you and the rest of the users who visit this Site.
“Cookies” are a feature of web browser software that allows web servers to recognize the computer used to access a Site. They are small pieces of data that are stored by a user’s web browser on the user’s hard drive. Information gathered through cookies and web server logs may include information such as the date and time of visits, the pages viewed, time spent at this Site, and the websites visited just before and just after this Site. Cookies can remember what information a user accesses on one web page to simplify subsequent interactions with this Site by the same user or to use the information to streamline the user’s transactions on related web pages. This makes it easier for a user to move from web page to web page and to complete commercial transactions over the Internet. Cookies should make your online experience easier and more personalized.
If you have turned off all cookies, you may not be able to access any or all of the areas on this Site.
- Children under 13
If you are under 13 years of age, you may browse our Site. You may not provide personal information to us. For example, you cannot register or make a purchase. This Site is not designed for children and we do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from any children under 13.
- Links to Other Sites
We implement various security measures in accordance with industry standards to protect the security of your personal information both online and offline.
- Notification of Changes
- Updating Your Information
You have the ability to change and/or correct the personally identifiable information you provide us. If you are a registered user, you can review, change or correct your personal information at any time by logging into your account. You may request that we deactivate your account by emailing us.
- Merger, Sale or Change in Control
In the event that Aaron Fillers is acquired by or merged with a third-party entity, we reserve the right, in any of these circumstances, to transfer or assign the information we have collected from you as part of such merger, acquisition, sale, or other change of control.
- Contact Us