Chaeum Pure is a series of dermal fillers containing hyaluronic acid (HA) of a high degree of cross-linking of molecules. In the production of Chaeum Premium fillers, a low temperature and a long crosslinking reaction of HA molecules are used, which ensures a uniform and dense gel structure. The exceptional purity of the product is achieved due to prolonged dialysis of HA after the crosslinking reaction. The minimum level of residual BDDE and protein impurities guarantees the absence of allergic reactions to the injection procedure. Strengths of Chaum Pure:
- low endotoxin content (<0.03 EU / ml) – minimizes inflammatory reactions after the procedure (redness, swelling, pain and burning)
- the minimum level of residual BDDE ensures high product safety
- the dense and regular structure of the gel ensures an even distribution of the filler in the skin layers during injection
- the series contains products that differ in the degree of cross-linking of GC depending on the application area
Chaeum Premium 2 is suitable for the correction of medium wrinkles and lip augmentation. The filler has an average degree of crosslinking of HA molecules and is used for injections into the middle and surface layers of the dermis.
Scope of Chaum Pure:
- wrinkles between the eyebrows and the forehead area
- wrinkles around the eyes (“crow’s feet”)
- oral lines (“puppets?, pouch wrinkles, wrinkles at the corners of the mouth)
- contouring the shape and enlarging the lips
Composition of the drug: HA 20 mg/ml Chemi Pure 2 syringes ? 1.1 ml, 4 needles in a package Needle Size: 27G Manufacturer: Hugel Pharma Co., Ltd., South Korea
The drug has contraindications and can only be used by a certified cosmetologist. We are not responsible for the negative consequences of self-use.
Made in Korea