HyaFilia are fillers of the 5th generation hybrid structure. They combined the best qualities of both mono-and biphasic products. HyaFilia is manufactured by Low Temperature Stabilization Reaction process (L.T.S.R.). This L.T.S.R process enabled manufacturing of hyaluronic acid gel with high density and finely packed molecular structure. As the result, HyaFilia is equipped with high resilience and enzyme resistance.
Benefits of Hyafilia:
- non-animal origin (does not require allergo tests before the procedure) and biodegradable
- high elasticity of filler
- two-stage hyaluronic acid purification process (less residual BDDE)
- low injection force enables to inject filler with lesser efforts and prevent edema and bruises after the procedure
Hyafilia Classic is medium density filler, injectable into the middle layers of the dermis.
Scope of Hyafilia Classic
- correction of medium and deep wrinkles
- correction of nasolabial folds
- “puppet lines”
- lip augmentation
- hands correction
Aesthetic effect lasts up to 9 months.
Product composition: Cross-linked HA 20 mg / ml
1 syringe ? 1.0 ml per pack
Manufacturer: CHA Meditech Co.,Ltd., South Korea
Made in Korea