HyalDew presents a new generation of hyaluronic acid (HA) fillers providing a long-lasting esthetic effect. The patented ?Multi-staged Cross-Linking (MCL)? technology allows regulating the rate of HA cross-linking. The innovative 3-staged processing technology yields ultrafine HA microbeads of three different sizes that are placed one inside another similar to the nesting dolls. Such a complicated structure guarantees prolonged effect duration in comparison with the HA fillers obtained using standard cross-linking techniques.
Strengths of HyalDew:
- the series contains 4 products varying in the HA cross-linking rate and particle size depending on the scope of use
- long effect duration due to the unique HA structure
- the innovative technology of 3-staged HA cross-linking results in the unique microbead HA structure
HyalDew Mid is perfect for correction of moderate and deep facial wrinkles. The filler is injected into the middle and deep dermis.
Scope of HyalDew Mid:
- correction of moderate-to-deep wrinkles (nasolabial fold, forehead lines, frown wrinkles, lip lines, marionette lines)
- lip correction and augmentation
The aesthetic effect lasts up to 12 months.
Product composition: HA 20 mg/ml, Lidocaine 0.3%
1 syringe ? 1.0 ml per pack
Needle size: 27G 13 mm
Manufacturer: BioPlus Co., Ltd., South Korea
Made in Korea