Liporase Inj. (Hyaluronidase) is a solution of hyaluronidase, an enzyme catalyzing degradation of hyaluronic acid (HA). It is aimed at dissolving HA-based fillers in case of unsatisfying results of the injection procedure. It can also be used for increasing the effect of a fat-burning injection procedure.
Strengths of Liporase Inj. (Hyaluronidase):
- immediate result
- the enzyme reverses the effect of incorrectly injected HA-based fillers
- enhances the effect of lipolysis injections, decreases cellulitis
Liporase Inj. (Hyaluronidase) is used to dissolve HA deposits or enhance the effect of fat melting procedures.
Scope of Liporase Inj. (Hyaluronidase):
- reversing the effect of HA-based fillers that have been injected unevenly, incorrectly, or excessively
- enhancing the effect of fat-resolving injections (combined use)
- in case of emergency if a dermal filler has been injected into a blood vessel
Product composition: Hyaluronidase 1,500 IU
Liporase Inj. (Hyaluronidase)
10 vials ? 1.0 ml per pack
Manufacturer: Daehan New Pharm Co., Ltd., South Korea
Made in Korea