Regenovue Fine Plus
Regenovue is a dermal hyaluronic acid- (HA)-based filler with the 100% cross-linked structure. Innovative patented technology of HA cross-linking is used in the production of Regenovue. The product has outstanding purity, which means a minimum concentration of BDDE-derived by-products.
Regenovue fillers are characterized by high elasticity and viscosity thus providing their even distribution and a long-lasting esthetic effect. Compact structure of the gel guarantees a constant injection pressure (uniform injection rate), which makes the procedure as comfortable and easy as possible both for the patient and the specialist. Strengths of Regenovue:
- one of the lowest levels of residual BDDE among dermal fillers (<0.0015 IU/mg)
- long-lasting esthetic effect due to the high viscosity and elasticity of the filler
- painless and injury-free injection due to the finely-divided gel structure
- dense monophasic structure of the gel ensures its uniform distribution
- natural-looking effect
Regenovue Fine Plus is aimed at diminishing superficial wrinkles and fine lines. The filler is injected into the upper layers of the dermis.
Scope of Regenovue Fine Plus:
- periorbital wrinkles (crow’s feet)
- glabellar lines
- perioral lines
- neck lines
- forehead lines
The aesthetic effect lasts from 8 to 12 months. Product composition: HA 24 mg/ml, Lidocaine 0.3% Regenovue Fine Plus 1 syringe/1.1 ml, 2 needles per pack Needle: 30G Manufacturer: BioStandart Inc., South Korea
The product has contraindications. We are not responsible for any negative effects that you may encounter after administering products by yourself. Consulting a doctor or medical professional is recommended prior to any procedure.
Made in Korea